Love Words TO Say To GF



81. “I would be lost without you. You support me through every difficult day that I have.”

82. “Sometimes words aren’t enough to tell a woman how great she has been. Give me a kiss!”

83. “Loving you and breathing are the same thing. I can’t live without either of you.”

84. “My entire life I was told how “you will just know” when the woman of your dreams walks through the door. I never thought it was true until the day I met you.”

happy birthday message to boss

85. “I always hated those people who seemed to be so clingy and attached to each other. Now, I realize that it is the best feeling in the world.”

86. “Every time I see you, it reminds me of the one rose missing from my bouquet.”

87. “If my life was a puzzle, you would be the final piece that makes it complete.”

88. “Your parents must think I am a drunk, but the truth is that I am just intoxicated by you.”

89. “If your beauty was described in time, you would be my eternity.”

90. “There aren’t enough stars in the sky to show you how much you brighten up my day.”

wedding wishes for sister message

91. “The world’s best painters could gather for a thousand years trying to create the picture perfect woman, and they still wouldn’t be able to capture your beauty.”

92. “When I am old, I will know that I found the one person that I was always meant to be with in my life: You.”

93. “I have thought about this long and hard. Your father must be an alien. There is not another person on the planet that’s like you.”

94. “I must be dreaming. Every time I look into your eyes, I remember the past that was so dark and lonely, and then I see the light in your eyes and realize that was the time before I met you.”

95. “I tried rearranging the alphabet, but for some reason, U and I would never separate.”

96. “I am lost in your eyes. They are as blue as the sky; just as my love for you is as vast as the ocean.”

birthday quotes for friend

97. “Your eyes are like a gateway to my heart.”

98. “They say love is kind; they say love is sweet; they say love is unimaginable and indescribable, but they never told me that love is you.”

99. “When I am not with you, I think of you. When I am not thinking of you, I am dreaming of you. When I am not dreaming of you, I will be dead.”

100. “A lot of people are scared of dying or drowning, but I am not scared of either. Instead, I am scared of losing you.”

101. “Some men want glory, and other men want money. Baby, all I want is you by my side.”

102. “With you by my side, I can tackle all of my fears.”

gn my wife message


CHEESY THINGS TO SAY TO HER

31. “You are proof that God exists! How else would angels be walking the Earth?”

32. “You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, so call me ASAP- I want to hear it.”

33. “For the last 24 hours, 1440 minutes, and 86400 seconds, I have missed you.”

34. “If you held 11 roses up to the mirror, you would see 12 most beautiful things in the world.”

35. “Thinking of you makes my heart sing.”

36. “Beautiful you are! But it’s your most amazing mind that makes you irresistible.”

37. “I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later, and I asked it why. It told me that Angels don’t watch other angels.”

good morning quotes for wife

38. “They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I see yours all I see is 3: I… love… you.”

39. “My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you are my last missing piece.”

40. “God must love me very much; He sent the most beautiful angel to earth for me.”

There are a million cute things you can say to the right girl to make her blush, cry or smile. Pick at least one for each day of a year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night For Him