Good Night For Him



31. “I hope you dream of all the romantic things we can do tomorrow. Good night, love!”

32. “I hope my good night message transforms all of your worries into smiles, your fears into confidence and your challenges into opportunities.”

33. “Today has been so crazy. We’ve both been going non-stop, and never had the chance to see each other. But I couldn’t bear the thought of laying my head down to go to sleep without saying goodnight. So, goodnight, my love; sleep tight. I can’t wait to see you in the morning.”

good morning quotes for my husband

34. “Someday, I hope to fall asleep beside you and wake up to your sweet eyes. Good night!”

35. “Sweet dreams, handsome. I hope I’m in them. You’re always in mine.”

36. “Good night, baby! You will be the last thing I think about before I fall asleep, and the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning.”

37. “Dreaming is what keeps me going at night. It means I never have to be too far from you as you are always in my dreams.”

38. “The day may be busy. Our schedules may be tight. But the day could never come to an end without me at least saying goodnight. Sweet dreams!”

39. “The day is turning to night, so put your worries out of sight. Close your eyes, and drift off to sleep. All of the good moments are yours to keep. Sweet dreams and have a good night.”

happy anniversary message for parents

40. “I love you in the morning – even in the afternoon. I love you in the evening – under the bright full moon.”

good night sms for a guy
dark night with cute sms

41. “Hello, Moon! Please dim your light. Hello, Wind! Please keep your breezes soft. Hello, Flower! Please bloom slowly. Hello, Earth! Please spin gently. My love is trying to sleep.”

42. “I was looking out the window tonight and was thinking about the one person I care about most. Do you know who that person is? It’s you!”

43. “The stars are out. The moon is up. Just one more hug and one more smile. Kiss you once; kiss you twice. Now, it’s time for bed. Close your eyes and sleep tight. Good night, handsome.”

inspirational birthday message for sister

44. “Laugh and the world will laugh with you. Snore and you will be sleeping alone!”

45. “My night has suddenly become the sunniest of dawns because of you.”

46. “It doesn’t matter how far away you are, you are always in my thoughts and heart.”

47. “Each day I spend with you is the new best day of my life. I can’t wait for morning to come. Goodnight!”

48. “Goodnight, handsome. I hope you have pleasant dreams. Sleep tight and may tomorrow be bright and sunny, and bring us closer together.”

49. “Between a thousand tomorrows and a thousand yesterdays, there is only one today. I could never let today pass without telling you just how much I love you. Good night, my love.”

good night message for her

50. “Whenever the night wind blows, I just pretend it’s your kisses. I can barely make it through the night without you.”

51. “I love every single star in the sky, but not one of them can compare to the stars in your eyes.”

52. “Every night I love coming home. Do you know why? Because home is in your arms. Good night, love!”

53. “The sun rose and set again today – just as it does every day. But no one else knows that my world has stopped. It will only start moving when we meet again tomorrow.”

54. “You are the light that brightens my world. You are the music that plays in my heart. You are the first and last thought of my day. Have a good night!”

55. “I wish I could trade places with your sheets, so I could feel you on my all night long. Good night, babe.”

56. “I don’t get to see you as often as I would like. I don’t get to hold you all night. But in my heart I know that you’re the only one for me and I will never, ever let you go.”

57. “If you ever have a dream in your heart, never let it go. Dreams are seeds that grow a beautiful tomorrow. Pleasant dreams!”

sweet good morning message for her

58. “Do you know how great it is to go to sleep each night knowing that I am yours, and you are mine? Good night!”

59. “I wish you were here, or I was there. I wish we were together – it could be anywhere. Good night, love. Until we meet again.”

60. “Candles cannot burn without light. The moon can’t shine without night. I can’t sleep without wishing you good night.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Words TO Say To GF